Terms and Conditions
STATE OF HAWAII AND ISLAND OF MAUI
As of Friday March 20, 2020, the island of Maui is in the SHUTDOWN STAY HOME situation as the main land USA. This is for the next 30 days as per the Hawaii government.
All non esential workers are staying home. State is issuing a 14 day quarantine for
any travellers entering the State of Hawaii and this can change to NO Travel.
Our Vacation Rental Condos have all MAR, APR, and May cancelled and refunded.
We will not take any new reservations until we have better idea of timing.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE , at this time we CANNOT BOOK.
A Note on Coronavirus
We appreciate you may have concerns about the Coronavirus outbreak and its impact on travel. We continue to monitor the situation closely via the Hawaii Department of Health.
At Beach Rentals West Maui, it is our policy to uphold reservations, with cancellations and date changes permitted up to 60 days prior to your scheduled arrival. Should your unit become uninhabitable for any reason we can override this policy. Exceptions can also be made for guests living in restricted travel areas or those with documentation showing they’ve recently travelled through those areas.
Mahalo for your understanding. We look forward to hosting you.
We accept all payments thru our vacation rent payment account. (either e-check (ACH), Debit cards, major credit cards)
Payments can be made by:
- E-Check, $1.00 fee or Visa or Master card 2.95% fee or AMERICAN EXPRESS is a 4% fee.
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates. ( 50%) Fifty percent of the total costs are due on booking, the balance owing 30 - 45 days before arrival date.
See copy of your rental contract on the state fee. We charge $25.00.
Late Checkout Fees: If the date is available for Late Check out, there is a Fee to set this up. We do not set up for Late Check-out fee with in 48 hours of regular 11 am check out time. Please contact Bonnie Chadwick for authorization of Late Check Out on all condo units.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancelation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $450 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.