Terms and Conditions
We accept all payments thru our vacation rent payment account. (either e-check (ACH), Debit cards, major credit cards)
Payments can be made by:
- E-Check, $1.00 fee or Visa or Master card 2.7% fee or AMERICAN EXPRESS is a 3% fee.
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a payment to hold chosen dates. ( 50%) Fifty percent of the total costs are due on booking, the balance owing 30 - 45 days before arrival date.
See copy of your rental contract on the state fee. We charge $25.00.
- CANCELATION POLICY: Your total rental charges are fully refundable (less $125 book keeping fee) if you cancel your reservation on or 60 days before the date of your arrival. If you cancel after that date, only the rental charges are nonrefundable and forfeited in full, unless we are able to re-book the unit for the same dates, time and conditions as your reservation. To recoup the costs of nonrefundable travel expenses, we encourage you to purchasing Trip Cancelation Insurance.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancelation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $450 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.